How to enrol
Thank you for your interest in enrolling at Robina State School. Please follow the step-by-step process below to determine your eligibility and ensure all required documentation is completed prior to your Enrolment Interview.
For all Prep 2024 enrolments, please refer to the Prep tab on this website.
- Step 1: Check Catchment Area Map
- Step 2: Complete the Enrolment Pack
- Step 3: Complete and submit Enrolment Pack and arrange Enrolment Interview
- Step 4: Attend Enrolment Interview
Step 1 : Check Catchment Area Map
Please check your residential address using the Catchment Area Map to determine eligibility to enrol at Robina State School. You will be required to provide proof of residential address upon enrolment.
If the address of your residence is within our catchment area, please continue to Step 2.
If you reside outside of Robina State School's Catchment Area, please submit a written statement providing reasons for a request for an out-of-catchment enrolment to email@example.com which will be given to the Principal for consideration.
Our administration team will make contact with you regarding an outcome for enrolment.
Step 2: Complete the Enrolment Pack
Please download and complete the following Enrolment Pack documents:
Please read through the following information for you own personal understanding:
Step 3: Submitting Enrolment Pack
Please contact Robina State School's administration on (07) 5562 4111 to organise the submission of the completed Enrolment Pack. During this call an Enrolment Interview time will be organised and confirmed with the relevant Deputy Principal.
Each submission will require the following documents:
- The Enrolment application form with all sections completed and signed
- Proof of residential address
- 2 most recent report cards (if possible)
- Visa documentation and passports for parent and student (if required). For any queries regarding Visa's or applicable international fees please contact Education Queensland International
To prevent any delay to the application process, please ensure all appropriate forms are completed and original copies of support document are provided.
Step 4 – Enrolment Interview
When you arrive at school prior to the Enrolment Interview, please provide our administration team with:
- An original birth certificate of your child (for sighting purposes only)
An enrolment interview will then be undertaken with the relevant Deputy Principal. We then allow a minimum of a 24-hour period before officially commencing. This provides time to purchase the required uniform and the organisation of furniture within the classroom setting.
Please be advised our Uniform Shop opens on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, 8am to 10am. The shop is accessible by appointment only, outside of these times. Please advise the schools administration team if you would like to organise uniforms when you attend our enrolment interview.